MAC ONLY – This update features a significant update to the printing system to get it working with OS X High Sierra. DO NOT PROCEED WITH THIS UPDATE ON A PC. This is also features updates to the Reports module to enable it work properly again because of OS X changes.
- Fixed an issue with the pulldown menu on the Dashboard maxing out at 2015. Added 2016 and 2017. Not any longer as InBloom v4 should be out. …listen to the angels sing!
- Forgot a debugging field on the POS GUI
Added a fix to the InBloom implementation of Gift Cards that lets InBloom keep track of the balance of gift cards created outside of InBloom.
When Previewing inventory printouts, simply close the preview window normally (rather than pressing the Enter key)
Fixed an issue with custom check printing templates displaying the full check amount and sometimes displaying an error message when changing to the Document printer.
This update fixes major issues with PC printing and switching between printer sizes and connected printers.
- Added a routine to recalculate all Consignor credit balances (Main Menu > Other Modules > Data Administration > Contacts > click the Recalculate balance button on the top right corner)
- Added a routine to recalculate markdown schedules, especially after importing. When looking at any Inventory screen, go to the Records menu at the top > Batch Actions > Recalculate Markdown Dates
- Fixed an issue where customer names would not appear on the Invoice list after clicking Browse Sales
- Re-arranged the default orientation for the Dymo 30299 Jewelry 2-up labels
- Repointed the Dymo 30332 1×1 label to the appropriate Page Setup
- Fixed double item printing on the Sales Receipt CLASSIC receipt template
- Fixed the column labels on the Title Header on the Items Sold Printout
- Added the Tax 1 and 2 subtotals to the POS Review Invoice > Summary Totals tab
- Added additional columns to the Sales Browser List view
- Added a template for the Dymo 30299 jewelry label
- Fixed an issue where the inventory item size could overlap the product price on the Dymo 30336 labels
- Added a printing template named Black Contract v4 and v5 which display the inventory price code and the consignor net on the initial contract, respectively. Dates are also formatted with the month name. in the template.
- Added the Display Print Dialog to POS Settings
- Fixed an issue with printing customized Full Inventory printouts where the inventory information was hidden due to bad sorting.
- Added a fix so when users who don’t want auto-enter prices in POS type a SKU, the cursor jumps to the PRICE field and not the SKU on the next line. Fixed in script 1300.3
- Fixed the printing functionality to allow selection of multiple pages in the Print dialog.
- Fixed the toolbar buttons at the top of the Payments Summary screen
- Fixed an issue where returned merchandise was not returned properly and could be sold and paid multiple times
- Fixed an issue with the Dashboard Printout not properly display the filter selection and pricing.
- Fixed an issue where the Manufacturer SKU and Manufacturer Name fields were not properly configured.