Fixed some small issues relevant only to customers importing from InBloom 2.x
Numerous bugfixes are included:
- Fixed an issue where the Dymo 30321 tag was getting cut off on the right side
- Fixed an issue where the Print Preview function in Inventory would display all items instead of just the single item price tag.
- Fixed an issue where the next available invoice number wasn’t being setup after importing from v2
- Fixed an issue where the next available account number wasn’t being setup after importing from v2
- The Average Sales field wasn’t properly calculating on the Dashboard until now.
- Updated the 24U Dialog plugin to 4.1.1 to avoid errors that would crash InBloom (noticed in OS 10.7.5)
- Fixed an issue when choosing the Duplicate Item menu option from within Inventory screen that cause the duplicate item not to increment to the next available item number.
- Fixed an issue when adding an incorrect number from the QuickSKU field when writing an invoice, would delete the first line in the invoice.
- Fixed an issue in Layaway Sales Receipts where the an error would display with incorrect print settings on a Mac
- Fixed an issue in Users where you couldn’t change Groups of a user
- Fixed an issue where the totals were not printing properly on the 8-1/2 x 11 sales receipts
- Nudged the price field to print properly on Dymo 30330 labels
- Fixed an issue on the Sales Receipt Elegant template that caused one page invoices to print a second blank page
- Fixed a rare issue where issuing a store credit would freeze
- Fixed an issue where issuing a store credit wouldn’t print as a statement properly and would print without the total payment amount at the top
- Added Dymo 30336 Templates that print 3pt and 4pt size barcodes since different Dymo printers have different resolution/sharpness abilities
- Removed some duplicitous Dymo 30336 Tag templates
- Added a menu item under Help > Unregister InBloom to aid with registration issues.
- Added a new template for the Status Report named Status Report Small Format for tighter prints that don’t wrap to two lines
- Updated the Sales Receipt – Elegant & Vertical templates to display more lines per sale
- Fixed an issue when checking out with Store Credit where the whole store credit would be used and would say to give the rest back as change
- Added a small bugfix to properly enable sharing by clicking on the Enable Sharing button on Other Modules
- Fixed an issue where the Secondary Backup option on PCs was not backing up properly
- Fixed an issue where the Invoice Sold By options were not editable
- Fixed an issue where the 30320 tag was printing on multiple tags
- PRINTING: This update includes a major bugfix for printing on PCs. This version of InBloom completely disables (only the PC version of) InBloom’s control of your printer to make printing from any computer more reliable. Note that you’ll need to specify the printer and page setup before every printout to ensure that printing continues reliably.
- BARCODE SCANNING: Added a fix for fast and reliable barcode scanning at the time of sale.
- POINT OF SALE: Added back the ability to type SKUs on a line-by-line basis
- Fixed an occasional error where the Inventory History page wouldn’t successfully merge the data from Inventory and Transactions.
- Fixed some PC-specific issues where the window is resized when going between InBloom modules
- Removed some of the over-zealous warning messages when logging in from a computer before selecting the proper Station setting at login
- Better control of PC-side printing. When InBloom can’t properly switch printers, it releases control and lets the user fully select the printer and the page size for reliable printing.
- Added the ability to upgrade from spreadsheets. This is important for users updating from v2.x of InBloom
- Fixed an issue with serial number registration
- Fixed an issue where upgrading from previous copies may not have properly imported the Brand / Designer field
- Added error highlighting for users who have somehow specified a printout that is unavailable
- Added the ability to Clear custom page settings in Printers & Stations
- More stringent use of the custom page settings to improve printer and page size selection
- Better error reporting when changing the Page Setup on Windows
- Added additional color options for highlighting inventory rows based on their status
- Added a function to the Sales Days Administration screen to repopulate all sales days to avoid problems with Dashboard reporting
- Removed the word CHECK from the bottom of the 9209 Check template. The fee for writing checks is now just named FEE on printed checks