MAC ONLY – This update features a significant update to the printing system to get it working with OS X High Sierra. DO NOT PROCEED WITH THIS UPDATE ON A PC. This is also features updates to the Reports module to enable it work properly again because of OS X changes.
- Fixed the display of sales tax collected in the Sales Tax Report
- Added a clearer explanation of the Inventory Aging Report
- Fixed a bug where Exporting Records / Save to Excel wasn’t working properly
- Fixed an issue in the Custom Printouts template file where printing to a custom sales receipt would say give an erroneous “This field can not be modified” message.
- Fixed an issue where the user would see a “related-field error” when trying to Save As a PDF or Email PDF with a custom printout file.
- Fixed an issue with scrip 302 to ensure that if FileMaker does not switch to the proper layout, it errors out and tells the user.
- Added a more thorough explanation as to how to use the new Inventory Aging Report
- Added better formatting to the Sales Tax Report
Fixed some formatting issues with the Payment Totals Report, End of Day Report, and fixed an issue that broke the Category Report
Fixes a small bug that may prevent the file from opening in InBloom Lite