- Added a Receipt template named Sales Receipt – Default w/Credit that includes the unused store credit AND the pending sales commissions.
- Added some polish to the Inventory entry screens on the iPad version (using FileMaker Go). Lots more to come on this one!
- Added support for 2.375 x 1″ Zebra labels as a label template
- Added back the POS Start screen when writing new invoices
- Added the search for layaways button to the Sales overview screen
- Fixed an issue where Voiding a transaction with no items on the sale, would cause a big loop of error messages (Thank you Keigh!).
- Fixed an issue where InBloom could not properly see any available updates
- Fixed an issue where Dymo Label 30330 was not formatted on the label properly
- Fixed an issue where the Email PDF button in Inventory printouts wasn’t working in InBloom Lite
- Fixed an issue where the Email Sales Receipt button in POS wasn’t working in InBloom Lite
- Fixed an issue where the Email checkbox could not be checked appropriately in the Contacts list
- Optimized generating the Full Account View from the Inventory History tab, made printing the current set of records more reliable and faster.
- Cleaned up the Item Details tab, hid the Category Editor tab
- Added a button in Inventory Categories Administration to reset the list of Categories to the default list.
- Minor fixes to the Specify Initial Layaway screen