Fixed some small issues relevant only to customers importing from InBloom 2.x
Numerous bugfixes are included:
- Fixed an issue where the Dymo 30321 tag was getting cut off on the right side
- Fixed an issue where the Print Preview function in Inventory would display all items instead of just the single item price tag.
- Fixed an issue where the next available invoice number wasn’t being setup after importing from v2
- Fixed an issue where the next available account number wasn’t being setup after importing from v2
- The Average Sales field wasn’t properly calculating on the Dashboard until now.
- Updated the 24U Dialog plugin to 4.1.1 to avoid errors that would crash InBloom (noticed in OS 10.7.5)
- Fixed an issue when choosing the Duplicate Item menu option from within Inventory screen that cause the duplicate item not to increment to the next available item number.
- Fixed an issue when adding an incorrect number from the QuickSKU field when writing an invoice, would delete the first line in the invoice.
- Fixed an issue in Layaway Sales Receipts where the an error would display with incorrect print settings on a Mac
- Fixed an issue in Users where you couldn’t change Groups of a user